More Long-Term Care Options for MEA Members!
MEA Financial Services is proud to offer voluntary Long-Term Care Planning Solutions exclusively to MEA members and their spouses/domestic partners. This benefit is brought to you by ACSIA Partners, one of the nation’s most experienced professionals in long-term care planning.
What are the advantages of this program?
Your Long-Term Care Insurance benefits include:
- Comprehensive coverage in your home, your community or facilities
- All plans are fully portable – coverage continues when you move or change jobs
- Tax-qualified, tax-free Federal benefits and State tax incentives (varies by State)
- Fully customizable plans and several top-rated carriers to choose from including Mutual of Omaha, Transamerica, LifeSecure and One America
*Policies have exclusions and limitations which vary by state. For costs and details of coverage, refer to the Outline of Coverage, or contact your insurance agent.
Care Support Online available at no cost to you. In addition, even if you do not apply for Long-Term Care Insurance, all employees and eligible family members will have access to Care Support Online through ACSIA Partners, providing a wide range of assessment tools to assist you in understanding your situation and determining possible best next steps.
- Free care advocacy to those in caregiving crisis
- Free care resources to those seeking caregiving and planning information and
- Free care planning to those preparing for their future care needs
ACSIA Partners is here to help!
Which is right for you? Call 877-720-2166 to get started. An ACSIA Partners Specialist will help you choose the right product and carrier that first your needs - and your budget. Discounts may be available based on your marital and health status. Call today to learn more about this important coverage!